hanginng tv from gantry

adam_824

Hi, I need to hang a flat screen tv from a ligthting gantry as a relay monitor of the MD to the stage, does anyine know of any harware specificly designed to do this or a safe way of doing this as it will be hanging over members of the public.

cheers,

Adam

As posted above, Unicol, based in Oxford, are the only solution.

They will supply back brackets for the specific model of screen, poles of the required length, and the fixing bracket/hook/whatever.

They generally supply the hardware that holds screens and projectors up world-wide, their products are very good, but be prepared to sell your firstborn to fund this.

do you think they will accept the mother of my first born instead? ive grown rather fond of my son

They will supply back brackets for the specific model of screen, poles of the required length, and the fixing bracket/hook/whatever.

They generally supply the hardware that holds screens and projectors up world-wide, their products are very good, but be prepared to sell your firstborn to fund this.

do you think they will accept the mother of my first born instead? ive grown rather fond of my son

Depends on how much she is worth, I suppose....

+1 on unicol. Their kit is second to none and will last a life time.

I think much like the gyro locks they do for projectors they also do for TV's so no need to get a special size get a one size fits all ( or most)

We use these for that very purpose coupled with a couple of these........

Obviously, check they fit the VESA mount you have, but for our 32" they are great

Hi, I need to hang a flat screen tv from a ligthting gantry as a relay monitor of the MD to the stage, does anyine know of any harware specificly designed to do this or a safe way of doing this as it will be hanging over members of the public.

cheers,

Adam

Archived