GZZ9.5 lamp base

JohnMac

Hi folks,

Can anyone please recommend a supplier for a GZZ9.5 lamp base. (Used in a 400W hot restrike lantern).

Usual searches result in lots of lamps being listed but a UK supplier for the beastie is proving to be elusive. :(

Regards

John Mac.

they are virtually all made by Bender and Wurth in germany - they do have a UK presence but last time I contacted them for the same base they would be made as a special order for the spec I needed.

If you are talking about the SGM giotto range ( what we use them in) then in the end I got the parts from SGM directly, a little more expensive but available off the shelf.

Thanks to both of you,

your help has been confirming the information I've found. Bender & Wurth UK apparently don't stock them in the UK, and Head office in Germany will probably want a minimum quantity of 100 or so.

Yes, the lantern is a Giotto, so it looks as if next point of contact will be SGM.

Once again thanks

Regards

John Mac.

Archived