Metrodeck in Manchester

Hello,

Does anyone in Manchester (or not too far away) have 2 pieces of Maltbury Metrodeck I could hire for money / borrow for wine for 2 weeks starting next Monday 24th June. I have a design that calls for it rather than the Zig Zag construction of Steel / Lite Deck and I'll be blowed if I can find a hire company that stock it.

Ta

Greg

Hello,

Does anyone in Manchester (or not too far away) have 2 pieces of Maltbury Metrodeck I could hire for money / borrow for wine for 2 weeks starting next Monday 24th June. I have a design that calls for it rather than the Zig Zag construction of Steel / Lite Deck and I'll be blowed if I can find a hire company that stock it.

Ta

Greg

PM Sent... (The company I work for stocks some TopDeck, but not MetroDeck)

For what it's worth, I know Hawthorns in Leicestershire have some MetroDeck on their shelves, but not a huge amount in the way of accessories- the only place that I've come across that seems to stock a sensible amount of deck and accessories is Stage Electrics!

Ian

Archived