Light Processor Q Commander

sanish

Hai,

Anybody can help me to recover the passcode of light proccesor q cammander.its keep asking type current passcode then store to confirm.is there any option for to make factory default passcode.please advise

Hai,

yes I had try but nothing change.

Did you try 0000?

Hai,

Actulay I didnt fix any passcode for the desk,but yester when I open I cannot acess the prog/edit ,set up ,and card .If I press any one the menu its keep asking type current passode then press store to confirm.please help me ......

Hai,

yes I had try but nothing change.

Did you try 0000?

Hai jon,

still I cannot acces menu,its asking the current passcode.how can I recover current passcode ,is there any optiion to go back to original passcode .means 0000

Default is 0000. Loading new software / resetting everything doesn't reset the passcodes.

The manual is here, everything about codes is on page 6 onwards

http://www.lightproc..._UM_English.pdf

Hai,

there is any option that everything goes back to factory default including password please advise.

Default is 0000. Loading new software / resetting everything doesn't reset the passcodes.

The manual is here, everything about codes is on page 6 onwards

http://www.lightproc..._UM_English.pdf

Does anyone know how to reset the password or gain access if the password is not known

Hai,

Anybody can help me to recover the passcode of light proccesor q cammander.its keep asking type current passcode then store to confirm.is there any option for to make factory default passcode.please advise

million thanks in advance.

Hi Sanish,

Please contact me directly and I will forward the code - 0000 is the code you should set in order for the QCommander to have no active passcodes, not the reset one.

Best Regards,

Maria

Archived