Jump to content

Where to buy

DZA Technical

Recommended Posts

Hello all,


I am sure this has been covered and I have no doubt I will be pointed to a wiki or library item, but I need to find a supplier of YELLOW 4 pin Cee-form type connectors.


I need panel mount, and trailing ends in both Male and Female...


Tips? please?


and don't direct me to google, I'm tired.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any electrical trade counter will be able to order them for you, they are a standard item. I'd expect the likes of White Light etc to carry them too, as these connectors are often misused for chain motor control.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.