Eureka Wire rope clamps

gregakehurst

If you're looking for temporary terminations and could reuse the kit have a look at Reutlinger wire rope holders. Available from Flints and very handy bits of kit to have around. Much easier to use than gripples.

Hi Gregakehurst.

Used the Eureka on many occasions. Great little terminator.

One tip, have plenty of spare Allen keys (I have a couple that I have heat shrunk to lanyards).

Ian Hamilton

Gregakehurst.

Forgot to say.

Use more than one on the termination.

H

Truss Monkey - That was pretty much my question, I just stumbled across them on t'internet..

Mr Pearce, I have a few Reutlingers and they are possibly the greatest thing I've ever held (With possible exception of child..). They are however pretty dear and I need quite a few that only need to hold strip lights so I thought I'd have a google and see what's out there.

Ta

Greg

I have just had these http://www.tecni-cable.co.uk/Products/Zip-Lock-Non-Friction-Suspension-System suggested to me. Quite like the look of them if I'm honest, I am not hanging that much, only a small screen

They do look rather smashing don't they - I feel some research coming on...

Just got a bunch in for a show, 8 x 3m wires with eyes, 50kg rating.

Really nice mechanism, not sure how easy they are to release once taught and been under load but just playing they are great.

Archived