Wireless Speaker

Illuminatio

I'm seeking a solution to sending an audio signal from the mixer to a small battery-powered speaker concealed in an on-stage prop (such as a pram).

Is anyone aware of any kit which could do this? I've contacted all our usual suppliers and they are stumped; I would have thought it was not an unusual requirement.

I may experiment with the wireless link from my son's Boomchair gaming chair, but a more robust, professional option would be preferred!

You could even use a normaly mains power radio mic receiver, if it has DC input. Small 12v lead-acid and if required one of those converters that are used to power non 12v kit in cars and caravans.

Sounds like Sennheisers New LSP 500 systems would be perfect for you. Basically its a speaker with three slots in the back which will allow you to slot EW 300 series Recievers into the back ! Looks really cool but I don't think its avalable yet. Worth a look because it would be perfect. Either that or as many people have suggested before IEM would be with way to go.

http://en-de.sennheiser.com/sound-systems-wireless-loudspeaker-lsp-500-pro

Archived