Prolight.Showtec

The Phantom

Morning,

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a couple of Showtec Profile 26degree Filter Holders from and is anyone sure of what size Gobo they take? I've tried calling Highlite but there never seems to be any answer!

Thanks in advance.

P

You can use either A size or B size gobos (with the appropriate gobo holder)

The colour frame is (I think) around 160mm x 160mm - and I'm fairly sure is available as a spare part.

These are designed as clones of the Source Four (the first version of the manual I saw even had the words "Source Four" in it which was obviously copied from the manual produced by the Chinese manufacturer for these units!!) so Source Four colour frames (and indeed lens tubes) should fit.

That said, they're clearly *not* the equivalent of a Source Four.

[ Full Disclosure - I am associated with a company that sells Highlite products, the above is my own opinion, not that of the company ]

They are 17 cm x 17.5 cm

Thank you.

You can use either A size or B size gobos (with the appropriate gobo holder)

The colour frame is (I think) around 160mm x 160mm - and I'm fairly sure is available as a spare part.

These are designed as clones of the Source Four (the first version of the manual I saw even had the words "Source Four" in it which was obviously copied from the manual produced by the Chinese manufacturer for these units!!) so Source Four colour frames (and indeed lens tubes) should fit.

That said, they're clearly *not* the equivalent of a Source Four.

[ Full Disclosure - I am associated with a company that sells Highlite products, the above is my own opinion, not that of the company ]

Archived