USB LED light bargain

PeterT

So I was in Ikea on Friday buying bits for the baby's room and came across these little beauties

Click Me! Click Me!

An absolute bargain at 2 quid each and the light they produce is a nice warm white rather than the harsh blue white you used to get.

I bought two and I wish I'd bought more, so I shall be getting some more next time I'm up there.

So I was in Ikea on Friday buying bits for the baby's room and came across these little beauties

Click Me! Click Me!

An absolute bargain at 2 quid each and the light they produce is a nice warm white rather than the harsh blue white you used to get.

I bought two and I wish I'd bought more, so I shall be getting some more next time I'm up there.

What is the beam size like? Do they actually light up more than four keys?

The beam is quite narrow, very similar beam to the rest of the (almost identical Mains powered leds) ikea range. Bought a couple to use on the prompt desk, as you say I don't think they would light more than a few keys if mounted into a USB port on a laptop though.

Can't really comment on lamp life yet, although compared to the pound land ones the brightness hasn't noticeably dropped yet...

Regards,

Ben Wainwright

Archived