Pearl Titan -fade times on flash buttons

Thomas1987

Hi folks, got a pearl expert running Titan 6, I've got some very subtle fade times on some led pars, just to soften them for rock and roll (About .8 seconds)... These work fine when raising the playback, but when I hit flash, they turn immediately on.

On classic software the flash buttons take into account fade times, is there a way of activating this for Titan?

Checked the manual but no luck so far! Ditto a browse through settings but zilch!

Cheers

Unfortunately at the moment there's no way to do this. It used to flash with times but people complained and it was changed to ignore. As I understand the intention is to give people both options via a key profile. Hopefully this will be available from the next version but I cannot guarantee it.

What a pity! I imagined it must be something in Key Profiles but couldn't see it! For those using LED pars, trying to simulate a slightly softer "par 64" look, flash buttons with times would be very useful.

Having said that, I can see it from the other side too!

Archived