London budget hire recommendation for 4 or so par cans on a T-bar

andylouder

There are more people who can provide this small kind of stuff the people who know the difference between a par can and a fresnel at the moment. It's crazy!. It's giving me a great chance to get rid of my hire stock though.

As for reccomendations, if it doesnt need to be specific it doesnt matter. CPC do ledpar 56's for less then £30 to buy.

Some local firms I use

Kings Cross www.Halo.co.uk

South London www.clubtek.co.uk

And there always if you dont want to put money down as dep but can pay by card and book 24hrs before pickup

london bridge www.stage-electrics.co.uk

Thanks Guys it was an enquiry from a mate ( A photographer / DJ ) that's helping out a small show in a posh bar in soho once a month , and I know he is based in Kentish town. I have a few mates with contacts at Halo , and have been looking at their hire stock offers.

In London a big issue is cost of access. Getting a tiny order from a hirer or having them deliver could cost more than the hire of the kit. The financial and time taken costs are the reasons why DJs tend to buy their own kit.

http://www.terralec.co.uk/stage_lighting_sets/led_stage_lighting_kit_with_4_par56/28131_p.html would be one of several options from lots of suppliers most of whom will mail order.

In London a big issue is cost of access. Getting a tiny order from a hirer or having them deliver could cost more than the hire of the kit. The financial and time taken costs are the reasons why DJs tend to buy their own kit.

http://www.terralec....56/28131_p.html would be one of several options from lots of suppliers most of whom will mail order.

that a lot of money for £29 pound led par cans and a £39 pound controller £19 stand and a few cables

There are cheaper led slim line packs lwith the £29 type cans that give out less light for the £250 mark like

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-Par-Can-DJ-band-lighting-brand-new-DMX-disco-stage-/170651508738?pt=UK_ConElec_LightingLEDsStrobes_RL&hash=item27bb9f6002

I'm confused - the Op is asking for hire?

was looking to hire but OP will want it every month so would be very unwise due to transport costs and the cost of about £80 to hire it all each time within a few months you could save by just buying the kit. and you save time if you plan to hire from someone at there base. only time I would say hire small kit is when it a one off event.

Archived