zee tv awards

mayahan

Hi there y'all,

I was just wondering if anyone's working at the zee tv awards in london on the 26th march? I could not help but notice that the lovely shah rukh khan, the loveliest actor ever to come out of indian cinema, is going to be there, and really, I think I should be too.

so does anyone know who might be getting the crew together? I promise to work really hard. and maybe I'll even buy you a pint too, whoever you are. can't say fairer than that.

yours hopefully,

hannah

Surprising I know but I was in PRG Greenford (VLPS) Yesterday and I'm sure I saw Zee TV written on some cases ready to go out.

Don't know what reaction you will get but you could try phoning them, ask for the account handler running this job, possibly a chap called James.

Hope this is some help.

They are also doing the Bollywood awards at the excel centre next week if thats on the same lines.

The ZEE TV awards are the same as the Bollywood awards, and are being supplied by PRG next week. PRG usually use Showstars for local crew, so you could try phoning them and offering your services.

Though the last thing any production wants is crew behaving like punters and asking for autographs. Security are there to keep the punters away from the artists and crew, so that we may work in piece. Their job is hard enough without the crew hassling the turn behind their backs.

Absolutely Nick. If you really are a huge fan of this actor and don't think you can just ignore him should he happen to pass you backstage, dont even bother trying to get a gig - because you'll never get another one.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Incidentally, don't worry - this was only ever meant as an idle suggestion in itself - I wasn't being entirely serious.

I know what you mean though - it could have got taken the wrong way. Luckily I'm pretty sensible, so running after film stars isn't really my thing.

And as it turns out I'm doing another show that day anyway...

Cheers,

Hannah

Archived