Looking for Practitioners! Help!

GlenHartley15

A quick but very important message to all technical minded people!

I am a Ba Hons student researching currently into "Creative Theatre", to cut a long story short I am trying to find some practitioners of whom has done one or more of the following:

• Used photography during a live performance - Through video mixing and projection
  • Used Video mapping for performance in a unique or simple way
  • Used a creative method of performance for the means of a Dance show
  • Used camera angles / lighting / other various technology pieces to help create a different and unique performance style

Any comments will help massively, just at the moment I'm struggling for a stimulus or a practitioner that really catches my eye!

Talk to Jessica Cohen and Jim Ennis of Earthfall who have been interweaving video and dance for years.

artistic@earthfall.org.uk

The use of mixing film and stage performance is a speciality of the Brittonioni Brothers. Forkbeard

If you catch them in character believe one per cent of what you hear and nothing of what you see. They did have a video guide to the art of merging flesh and celluloid, ask them about it.

Archived