Mac 250+ issues

CallumG64

I have no doubt others will post but there is someone based in Hungerford who has offered to do mine. There is a level which DIY will suffice, the problem is when error messages flash up, trying to work out is it a broken wiring loom or what!. In your situation I would pay someone to get them right

I have no doubt others will post but there is someone based in Hungerford who has offered to do mine. There is a level which DIY will suffice, the problem is when error messages flash up, trying to work out is it a broken wiring loom or what!. In your situation I would pay someone to get them right

Hey Nick,

Have you got any details for the person in Hungerford

cheers for the advice

they are faily easy to service if you have had any movers apart before, give everything a good clean and have a voltage tester to check cables and if they are working. found this online too http://step.polymtl.ca/~polyshow/manuels/MAC_250+.pdf

compared to other martin fixtures the 250+'s are quite easy compared to things like the vipers and mac III's

good luck

also just had a look on my.martin.com and there isnt anything on there about them, was just an afterthought as they are quite good at keeping manuals on there especially for big customers.

Archived