Electronic drum kit hire

soundvoid

Hi,

Not sure this is in the right thread. But I've just moved to Aylesbury and for an upcoming show the director has decided he wants an electronic drum kit to keep on stage sound down. But the drummer says he doesn't have one so it's down to me to source one. I'm not a drummer but require a good quality drum kit to hire from 27th next week till the 8th december. Does anyone either have one up for hire or know where I can hire.

Thanks

Jon

Aha, I suspect I know what show you might be doing...

There is a cheap but usable kit upstairs in the music dept, but when I put that show together I looked around at FXRentals, BellPerc, and other similar groups.

Feel free to get in touch if you're using any of the plans I put together for the show, or want any help with things as we didn't get any handover.

Ah thanks,

You are exactly right in what show you think it is. I'm just running completely really with your plans its too late to alter them really as not much time left and as you put see how things run for the term and then do things. I'll contact those two companies.

It's amused me that it was you that replied but quite glad it was.

Thanks

Jon

Archived