Biodegradeable or self destructing "fetti" effect

Jivemaster

Water Soluble confetti does exist - not very fluttery but OK - we sourced the last lot from either Pyrojunkies or MTFX - white only , disolves like wallpaper paste - co2 - outdoors - not really - especially in winter the air it to dry to create the condensation you need.

Sam

Water Soluble confetti does exist - not very fluttery but OK - we sourced the last lot from either Pyrojunkies or MTFX - white only , disolves like wallpaper paste - co2 - outdoors - not really - especially in winter the air it to dry to create the condensation you need.

Sam

I thought he meant the CO2 cannons for the fetti, in which case, those are fine...

Ahh yeh he probably did - you are correct CO2 is ideal outdoors, probably better than a ducted fan for sheer push and no cable n stuff to RA - sorry I seem to get a lot of co2 jet questions these days and they are OK but in my opinion not great in the UK unless you can created a nice stadium microclimate to draw the moisture from.

MTFX were the last suppliers we used for water soluble - £80 a kilo

The target is some effects for a rock concert on a field. I really don't want to be picking up fetti with tweezers from between the blades of grass. Streamers may be a better idea -less to pick up! I'm looking for rally good ideas. If I thought I could shoot shaved ice I probably would.

I could shoot it with CO2 or air, smoke jet machines may be an option

Archived