Zero 88 Solution experience?

ultra

Has anyone used one of these desks?

I've had a quick play on one but wanted to check if anyone has any burning issues with one before I take the dive and spend £1500. (or of course, know where I could find a quote for less than that?!)

thanks

I've never used one in anger just repaired the odd one (and it has been just odd ones - so they seem to be reliable) but when I hear people "object" to them it's usually on the basis of the array of MFK's - they shut up when I ask why they didn't plug a mouse and keyboard in via the USB ports...

If you can get one for £1500 and with the after sales support that you're happy about, and you're going to be the main person using it - then go for it, I think you'd be hard pushed to get a dedicated hardware platform that's so powerful as a lighting/show control.

We have a leapfrog 96, which is near identical to the solution- very happy with it.

After sales support is always excellent, as is their training. Desk is great for preset, memory stack and quick easy to use design. Busking shows on submasters is easy, but busking effects and playback of movers is not so effective.

I would reccomend a purchase of the Orb XF if your budget can stretch a bit more. A seriously powerful piece of kit.

1349716467[/url]' post='453881']

Has anyone used one of these desks?

I've had a quick play on one but wanted to check if anyone has any burning issues with one before I take the dive and spend £1500. (or of course, know where I could find a quote for less than that?!)

thanks

I've used leap frog 48 great busking desk.As for busking mover if you can afford a touch screen put FX on palettes In find it works fine .

Archived