"Digifest 2012" Digital Mixing Console Demo Day

techywhizz

SFL are pleased to announce the dates for the 2012 "Digifest " Digital Mixer Console Open Days.

Wednesday 14th and Saturday 17th November, at our facilities in Reading.

The day will include consoles and representatives from:

Midas

Roland

Yamaha

Avid

Allen and Heath

Digico

Soundcraft

Presonus

A great chance to play with consoles and learn more about the choice and selection currently available on the market.

For more information and to register

click here..

Link

• 5 weeks later...

Plans are now coming together and next week is looking like its gonna be a fantastic few days.

We're also including some new product demonstrations. These include :

Demonstrations of the new Pivitec IPad personal monitoring system (Pivitec.com)

Demonstrations of the joeco blackbox recorders including the new BBR-64 Dante recorder

We'll also have the new L'acoustics WiFo system out for people to see and hear.

If you haven't registered yet, don't miss your chance

Register here

Any tips on getting there by public transport? I'd love to come (though I bought a new desk last week, so it's just to play!) but it's a 4 hour drive and suggestions from the various rail websites suggest it could be quite tricky (and pricy) to get there. Which station is best when coming out of London (as I guess I'll be doing - unless there's a line direct from Birmingham where I could go via instead) and is it a walkable distance?

Cheers

is it a drop in type event, or do you need to be there all day? I might try and get a few of the guys from my venue to come down for the afternoon when we usually do training anyway

You have the option of both either come for the whole day, or drop in. Whichever works for you. We'll have engineers and reps from manufacturers looking forward to demonstrating systems to you.

M

Archived