Chinese led par64s HELP

joe beautiful life

Obviously with just 8 bit switches, you're not going to get the full range of DMX addressing. I'm just guessing here, but try setting switches 1 and 8 to on, all the rest off, and see if that puts the light onto DMX channel 1. That's how some other units work - the highest number switch enables DMX mode, the rest are then used for addressing. If the highest numbered switch is off, it enables stand-alone features, such as fixed colours and maybe a colour chase or two, depending on the other switch settings.

Let us know if that works - or not!

Could they be these little scamps?

How can you tell? They all look the same to me!

However, the switch settings in those instructions look familiar, although it has been several years since Joe and I looked at them. They had just been working, until some dear child fiddled. :angry:

Could they be these little scamps?

How can you tell? They all look the same to me!

However, the switch settings in those instructions look familiar, although it has been several years since Joe and I looked at them. They had just been working, until some dear child fiddled. :angry:

I've come across a couple of varients with the 8 pin DIP switches and they both worked like this - so just a shrewd guess really.

Archived