CO2 Canisters Nationwide

Frisco

Hi guys,

Let me preface this by saying that I am fully aware of the H&S aspects for the following effect...

I'm looking at touring a few CO2 cannons. I have used them many times before. However, it has always been local/one off events. I don't really fancy lugging 2 weeks worth of CO2 around with me. Is there a company out there that has branches all across the UK that stock CO2? Preferably one that would deliver to the venues we are using.

Thanks.

|Two weeks of CO2 cyls takes you well into ADR regs for driving so check with Air Products, BOC and Cryoservices for dealers close to your venues or a timed delivery service. Industrially cyls are delivered in "the next few days" which may not suit your needs so ask carefully.

Industrially cyls are delivered in "the next few days" which may not suit your needs so ask carefully.

Tour a couple of shows worth of gas, but keep it as backup for when (not if) the expected delivery doesn't arrive on site at the right time.

Personally would probably use Air Products, but set up an account with someone else, BOC for instance, so you are an existing customer when you call them because your main supplier hasn't delivered!

Archived