MagicQ visualiser

paulears

Chamsys always (as far as I can remember) number their stable release one step above the last Beta. The reason the Beta is lower at the moment is that the latest stable version is so new there isn't yet a newer Beta

If it helps anyone to decide, 1.5.7.2 was released with a known problem being that odd/even doesn't work for fixtures with virtual dimmers. This has since been fixed but the fix hasn't been released either on a beta version or a new stable. I don't know why. There were problems with recent betas producing crashes or errors when openning the plan window in output when there were fixtures with colour wheels in the plan. This is supposed to be fixed in 1.5.7.2 and may or may not have anything to do with the problem referred to in this thread. Probably best to raise an issue in the bug tracker.

http://download.magicq.co.uk/view_all_bug_page.php

HTH.

Andy

I'm currently uploading 1.5.7.3 (beta) at the moment as I was off ill yesterday and was on holiday on Monday, so have been unable to access the build server until now.

If you do have any issues with the software, the best place to go is either post the issue on our bugtracker as linked above, or send our support manager an email at support@chamsys.co.uk

I only deal with the linux/mac/console versions. Chris deals with the windows versions and packages those up, so he's just not got around to doing it yet as he's still in the US.

The windows one will appear shortly!

Archived