Cheap Led Par Can

owen123

Hi,

I would like to get some of these, but a bit expensive for my price range.

Does anyone know where I can get either 2 or 4 led par cans with a flight case (doesn't have to be a bundle).

Thanks in advance

Owen

Be very surprised if you can get 4 led par cans plus a flight case for much less than that other than 4 led par cans and the cardboard box they arrived in.

Cheers

Gerry

Cheapest case you'll get will be a Protex short PAR case - Case31, I think, which takes 4 PAR56 on a bar. They come in around £50. So source some PAR cans for £30 each and you'll have saved a tenner.

Sometimes - you just have to accept that you can't afford what you want, and wait until you can. Even if you did find 4 par cans and a flightcase for less that that - what kind of quality would they have to be? Pretty horrible. You might be able to make your own case, and spend hours doing it and save what? £10-20 tops.

Thanks for all replies, I have decided that I will sell my old (and useless) Trombone, to buy these, I saw a very tasty used set of 8 for £200, but that will probably go for £250-£300.

I will post back when I have got them. I also have made a budget T-Bar - A length of box metal (salvaged from an old roof bar) and a tripod - Very nice and folds up alot smaller - Cost £ 1hr of work - Cost of real deal - £30.

Also can I mark this topic as solved.

Archived