Release date Chamsys mq 60

Manuel1975

No, and Chamsys aren't revealing much either. Personally I would be surprised to see it before the end of this year, although I'd like to be proved wrong of course. The next question is how long it will take you to get hold of one once they are released. Everyone and their dog that I have spoken to wants one, and I know several people who have already placed orders for multiple units. Let's hope they can make them fast enough!

if I remember correctly it said first half of 2012 on their site and now its changed to 2012/2013. Could it be that they are re-thinking the console because of the GMA 2 wing?

It's doubtful, the MA wing is nothing like the MQ60 it's more like the Maxi Wing and in that way the Maxi Wing already offers more features for less/similar money.

The MA wing is just a control surface that requires a computer to work, the MQ60 is a full console in a miniature form. The reason for the delay is more likely to be down to manufacturing issues and prototyping rather than anything the competition has done. I just hope they manage to release it this financial year.

I don't think it has anything to do with the MA wing. IMO the Maxi Wing is already 'better' and I'm pretty sure cheaper too.

I don't know the reason(s) for the delays to the MQ60, but as far as I'm aware they are still in a testing period. I'd rather they did this properly than release something before they're sure it's ready just because everyone is clamouring for it. Plus it allows my Maxi Wing/Extra Wing setup to keep paying for itself in the meantime ;-)

Jup, got some offers for a upcoming tour and would one to buy a mq60 to run them. I own a pc and extra wing at this moment but I feel that running shows with lots off separate components is a bit risky. Im ready for my own desk.

Archived