Fame at last ?

Guest lightnix

Guest lightnix

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I've been given the Photo of the Month Award for May 2003 on the roadie.net website. You can see the rest of the gallery here. They've also been kind enough to post a couple of my pics of the Wembley Stadium demolition.

Boasting aside, roadie.net also features a Delphi powered forum, for anyone with questions or comments about life on the road with bands. In fact, the site has grown considerably over the last couple of years and contains just about everything you'll ever need to know about rock 'n' roll touring. I know there's already a link to it from the Shepperd site, but it's become an invaluable resource, run by a dedicated individual and I thought it was worth another mention.

The Worthless Local cartoons are also good for a laugh.

Guest lightnix
And all this hot on the heels of L&SI's Letter of the Month...
I was as surprised about that as anybody else, especially as I hadn't actually written a letter as such. I just made a few comments in an e-mail about credit card fraud in general and was asked if they could be "included in an article" on the subject, to which I agreed.

Obviously an "editorial decision" was made somewhere along the line, producing the published result. I'm not complaining, although it would have been nice to have had a chance to proof read it, as the points I made seemed to have been juggled about a bit to fit the available space and I could have possibly done a better job if I knew what was going to happen.

Ah well, that's what happens when you trust the press.

...And all this hot on the heels of L&SI's Letter of the Month , last month Nick? You don't half get about, do you :D

Better grab a copy of LS&I at work today and give that a read then!

Stu

Better grab a copy of LS&I at work today and give that a read then!

Better make sure its last months edition then Stu

Good job I was rushed of my feet at work today then! :D

Stu

Archived