Zero88 Fat Frog Programming Help

ahocknul04

Hi folks, I know this is possible, I've seen it in action I just don't know how to make it so! :)

Basically, I have on the rig moving head wise 4 Martin Mini Mac Wash fittings.

On the position pallets you've got the option to save solid state positions of the heads. What I want to be able to do is create a pan and tilt chase onto a position pallet, I know you can put chases onto submasters but as soon as the submaster activates the current active gobo, colour etc go to how was programmed during the programming, I would like to be able to improvise all this before opening the shutters and activating the chase. So my basic want is in blackout to select which gobo for which fixture and colour, easy bit, but then when the shutter is open, activate a chase and change the chase of the pan and tilt during the scene without loosing how I've set the gobo's and colour etc during the blackout.

How do I put the pan and tilt chase onto a pallet?

Would be greatful of answers! :)

Thanks!

Ally.

Don't believe you can program movements onto pallets, just static positions.

I think if you record in "partial mode" not full mode, then you can just record onto the submaster the attributes you want, I.e position, and leave the colour and beamshape to be controlled by pallets or other submasters.

David

Don't believe you can program movements onto pallets, just static positions.

I think if you record in "partial mode" not full mode, then you can just record onto the submaster the attributes you want, I.e position, and leave the colour and beamshape to be controlled by pallets or other submasters.

David

Ah! I'll be sure to check this next time, just find it really annoying when as soon as I activate the submaster the current pallets active colour and gobo wise are being over-ridden by the submaster!

When you record moving head information to a sub you can select or de select what info it stores I.e colour, beamshape etc.

But I too did not know you could record a shape onto a pallette but having said that I have never needed to try.

Archived