No proper DMX cable available ! Bought the best quality XLR mic ca

plainman007

You know I really worry about you. The Google link CLEARLY shows the different classes of cable, with a brief description of each one. Why has it not solved your query?

It says AVVR 300/300 V. Whats does this mean please ? any idea ?

AVVR 300/300 (model, rated voltage)

PVC insulated wire for installation and/or screened wires 0.08-0.4 cross section with 2 cores or 0.12-0.4 cross section with 3-24 cores

This seems perfectly clear to me.

What more do you want?

Oh - and we only lock topics when we think it appropriate.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed over the years that any thread about DMX cable always ends the same way with the same old posters with their righteous reply's.

Funny how the poster says he hasn't had the problem in American forum. I wonder why.

One company I work with use proper DMX cable and I have never had a DMX related problem. another company I work with use van damme mic cable and I have lost count of the number of problems this has caused.

If your looking to buy new cable, buy something made for the task and save yourself some grief.

Funny how the poster says he hasn't had the problem in American forum. I wonder why.
Well, funny you should bring this up, I wasn't going to make mention of this but since it's now a topic for discussion...

Google is a wonderful thing. By using some key search terms such as a person's username and supposed location, you can find out which other forums they have participated in, and with what results.

I can confidently say that there was one forum along the same lines as the Blue Room where the OP has been banned, and another forum on a completely different subject where they received the same sort of replies they have here... and the OP made the same arguments along the lines of "I'm in a foreign country, I can't get what you guys can get".

History tends to repeat itself... just saying ;)

David

Archived