South coast radio mic hire

TomHoward

Afternoon all

We have an ex-colleague who was going to borrow 6x Trantec S3000 radio mics from us in Suffolk, but the courier failed to collect on Friday and he needs them set up for Tuesday morning.

He's now suggesting driving the 6 hour round trip to collect them, or paying for a one-day courier at nearly £200.

This sounds like madness to me, as these aren't top of the range mics - does anyone have or know of anything comparable locally that he could hire instead?

Thanks in advance

I would call the courier first thing Monday morning and make this their problem. It's amazing what you can get them to do if your assertive enough with them.

I'm sure there must me a company than 3 hours away but that said £200 may be Cheaper.

Hope it all works out for you both.

Afternoon all

We have an ex-colleague who was going to borrow 6x Trantec S3000 radio mics from us in Suffolk, but the courier failed to collect on Friday and he needs them set up for Tuesday morning.

He's now suggesting driving the 6 hour round trip to collect them, or paying for a one-day courier at nearly £200.

This sounds like madness to me, as these aren't top of the range mics - does anyone have or know of anything comparable locally that he could hire instead?

Thanks in advance

Might help if you state where the hirer is?

Ultra Light & Sound also send systems out by Courier but unlikely to be cheaper than £200

http://www.uls.xtreemhost.com/HIRE-radio-mic.htm

Edit: Ooops...couldn't see this in the thread but didn't read the title properly.

Archived