Extended/sustained confetti

Genus

...fetti is flame retardant...

Only the good stuff. Some of the CE stuff (china export) ain't.

um.. OK, caveat emptor... only buy from reputable source. The "original Flutter Fetti" says "flame proof" on the website, and can no doubt back it up with documentation....

it can be quite difficult to clean it off the lanterns mid-run, but I've never seen it burst into flames, but I've never (to my knowledge), bought it from China.

http://www.glasgowmusic.co.uk/ReadReview-199

http://www.flutterfetti.co.uk/

We had a late booking and mixed original FF and a small amount of cheaper fetti - 30 second blast from the co2 cannon to lift it - the Flutter fetti was up for well over a min - the chinese had gone by the time I shut off the gas and looked

As you can see in the picture, the lift gas plume from the stage is gone and the fetti still falling -

Not ideal, but you could rig the snowbag above the lx if you had to, fetti is flame retardant , just means a bit of cleaning up of lanterns afterwards.

Been there....

When I first started in the theatre, the first thing I learnt was never to tuch a halogen lamp.

The second thing I learnt was to never, never, never fire a streamer cannon into a rotating colour wheel. I didn't actually fire the cannon, but as the new-boy, guess who was up the scaffolding cleaning bits of streamer out of a CCT MX Colour wheel?

Jim

...fetti is flame retardant...

Only the good stuff. Some of the CE stuff (china export) ain't.

um.. OK, caveat emptor... only buy from reputable source. The "original Flutter Fetti" says "flame proof" on the website, and can no doubt back it up with documentation....

it can be quite difficult to clean it off the lanterns mid-run, but I've never seen it burst into flames, but I've never (to my knowledge), bought it from China.

The confetti we supply is flameproof according to NEN-EN-ISO 6941. An official test report is available if needed.

Same for the Streamers & metallic products.

Linky if of interest

Archived