Behringer Sponsorship

Cheeseweasel

I would like to approach Behringer to talk about a possible sponsorship deal for our non-profit touring theatre company, but with them being such a huge corporation I'm stuggling to find the right person to talk to.

If anyone here has dealt with the company in the past or works for them and can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. The company is based on a ship (the show is performed on the deck and rigging) and is currently based in Italy and due to tour Tunisia in the summer (www.caravanstage.org if anyone's interested).

Our company gets all of its sound/lx/rigging equipment and even the ship itself (which cost some $2m in the early '90s) through sponsorship deals. This model seems to work well for all involved as the sponsors get an interesting story for their website and we fly the company flag on the main mast whenever we are in port, in return for a modest amount of equipment. We currently have deals with JBL, Crown, Neutrik and Figure 53 (QLab), amongst others and I would like to talk to Behringer with a view to replacing our ageing sound desk.

Many thanks,

Tim

I would like to approach Behringer

...we fly the company flag on the main mast whenever we are in port, in return for a modest amount of equipment. We currently have deals with JBL, Crown, Neutrik and Figure 53 (QLab), amongst others and I would like to talk to Behringer with a view to replacing our ageing sound desk.

Can your Harman sponsor not include Soundcraft product? After all, they may not be over enamoured at having their flag flying next to bellringer's :o

That's a bit unhelpful - after all, you've floated the idea here, so perhaps not much we can do to help if it's all private?

I understand, but it's not really my intention to discuss the ins and outs of the sponsorship deal on a public forum. I was more hoping for someone to just give me an email address or phone number of the relevant person at Behringer. And I will also be speaking to Soundcraft, but as I suspect our deal with Harman International has run out anyway (I'll need to check with the guys on the ship on that one) Behringer is an option I'd like to consider.

Can your Harman sponsor not include Soundcraft product? After all, they may not be over enamoured at having their flag flying next to bellringer's :o

Behringer`s porfolio also includes Midas and Klark Technic as divisions, remember Harman as Harman Kardon unremarkable but expensive hi-fi speakers...

Behringer`s porfolio also includes Midas and Klark Technic as divisions, remember Harman as Harman Kardon unremarkable but expensive hi-fi speakers...

Not quite... The Music Group portfolio includes Midas, KT and Behringer brands.

Archived