PA Provider in Worcester area

Pete Alcock

I'm trying to help someone out who needs a PA provider for a two shows (on two days) in April. 350 seat theatre, swing/big band plus vocalist, Very modest rider (24ch desk, 4 monitor mixes into 4 wedges, plus playback of CD for part of the show). It's not proving cost-effective for me to travel that far, so if anyone in that area is interested, please pm me.

Thanks,

Pete.

A vote for all the above mentioned companies - Intasound, Peak and USS. Peak are heavily EAW, with Intasound and USS being Martin companies if that throws it either way. We have a small amount of D&B (but can get more easily) if that's more of interest.

CSS have had a tough few years I believe have ceased trading, with the business being rolled into E&MS. The assets have gone various routes, but I believe there's nothing of note anymore.

Pete ( an ex CSS employee...)

Hi Pete,

Have sent you a message - I work for an events company in Redditch which will be able to help you out if you are still looking and we have various pa brands in house from HK and Lem Audio through to Martin Audio from budget through to better so should be able to sort it if needed.

Archived