Accessing Stage Electrics Controller Section

londonjim

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but...........

I have been trying to use Stage Electric's website for some prices on desks and dimmers, and I cannot see the catagory anywhere........does anyone have any idea how I get do that section?

Aha - judging by the two conflicting posts above, I guess the question is are you looking for Hire or Sales prices? Hire prices aren't available for desks and dimmers at the moment, Sales prices are available for the entire range.

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone know if stage electrics have a new catalouge yet?

New catalouge due out in the next couple of months.

Moderator's note : we think it's only fair to make readers aware that, contrary to the information in his personal profile, Matt567 is actually an employee of Stage Electrics. While it makes no real difference to what he's posted on this particular occasion, we don't feel that members should be posting about the activities of a particular company if they have an undisclosed interest in that company.

contrary to the information in his personal profile, Matt567 is actually an employee of Stage Electrics

It is in his profile (Now at least)

Current Employment/Place Of Study: Stage Electrics

Archived