line 6 xd v70 charge kits

peza2010

Does anyone know if there is a charge kit available for these wireless systems? I've seen something on a different brand where you change the battery compartment, which allows you to sit the mic in a charge pod.

Any help would be brilliant. Cheers

Does anyone know if there is a charge kit available for these wireless systems? I've seen something on a different brand where you change the battery compartment, which allows you to sit the mic in a charge pod.

Any help would be brilliant. Cheers

AFAIK it looks like this:

http://www.photosolution.co.uk/images/AA_battery-charger.jpg

I'm afraid Brainwave Generator's got a point though Peza. Let's face it, Line6 aren't known for their radio mic products, so the likelihood of another manufacturer making an aftermarket add on is pretty slim. Therefore the only place you'll find one is from Line6 themselves, and if it ain't on their website, they probably don't make it (or are very poor at marketing their products).

So BG's probably spot on, the only way you'll be able to recharge these things is with a AA charger. And as David points out, Line 6 have already brought out another model, which makes me think they'll not be forthcoming with hardware extra's for their old model (<2 years old) product.

Archived