Has anyone actually used any decent LED Moving Lights yet?

Aaron-Hill07

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a weekend of Radio 1 gigs a year ago and the smaller (1000 and less) capacity ones were done using Elation Spot LEDs for the movies. My budget is more likely the 300/400 mark and the stairville MH-X50 is getting respectable reviews on here.

Back to the Elations, clean and punchy, and saw them from a retail supplier for £990 (standard price, less if you join their club ie are willing to receive the odd marketing email from them).

brill Thank You!

I saw a weekend of Radio 1 gigs a year ago and the smaller (1000 and less) capacity ones were done using Elation Spot LEDs for the movies. My budget is more likely the 300/400 mark and the stairville MH-X50 is getting respectable reviews on here.

Back to the Elations, clean and punchy, and saw them from a retail supplier for £990 (standard price, less if you join their club ie are willing to receive the odd marketing email from them).

Cheers. yeah they are great Bit out of my price band at the mo. but thanks!

We had the new ROBE DLF LED wash fixture on human league tour end of last year, and it was a stonking unit, very punchy, true white, and silent! Held its own with discharge units as well!

Archived