Zero 88 help

AfroAlex

Hey, am using a jester ml 24.

Am using the fixture tools programme on the computer,, I have finished sorting out all my fixtures. to save them to the USB stick, is it a simple save as and then just plug into the desk or do you need to export to the stick?

Cheers

Alex.

Hey, am using a jester ml 24.

Am using the fixture tools programme on the computer,, I have finished sorting out all my fixtures. to save them to the USB stick, is it a simple save as and then just plug into the desk or do you need to export to the stick?

Cheers

Alex.

Its been a while since I created a fixture for the Jester, but IIRC, when you Save As, it should be '.ift'. The desk should recognise this when you plug the drive into the USB.

Should be just fine on a USB. Dont put it into a folder though, IIRC the jester ML doesn't like folders...

Thanks.

Correct - it has to be in the root directory as there is no way of navigating a directory structure. Did some edits last week so I'm current!

Dave

Archived