URGENT - Looking for hire company in Northants

adamski1010

Good morning folks,

I'm looking for a hire company stocking Canford Tecpro (or similar) comms systems in Northants. We need a dual channel base station to fulfill a hire job today (13/01/12).

If anyone has anything give me a shout on 0117 937 9636 or email adam.finlayson@stage-electrics.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

If anything, Adam had the customers best interested and finance in mind! Not that im bi-est or anything ;)

I have nothing to do with Stage LX

BUT

I would totally support Adam. A normal and reasonable hire request. Could be anything from broken kit to an urgent extra. Its the hire desk's job to get it sorted as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. And clearly this is what he was doing.

An interesting "dilemna" too for us hire companies "just up the road" so to speak - what Google keywords do we hit to cover this sort of thing?

But yes, Dom has hit the nail squarely on the head - the hire desk is just trying to help a customer out of a hole the best way they can (and to be honest - I would take the same approach as Adam).

Archived