Jands Vista playback buttons

Mr Steve

Hello,

I'm working with Vista 1 (so not Byron v2). I have my main cue stack on the super playback side of the desk, which is an S1. On the right I have split my 5 playbacks in to two so I have the upper and lower buttons as 10 separate buttons. I can assign colour and similar attributes to the buttons but I would like to know if I can assign intensity to a button and it behave like a flash button, bumping to 100% and to 0% when I let go. I can assign a light to the button and when I press it it will latch on. It won't go out until I hit Clear or Release All.

Can I assign intensity attributes to a split playback and have the button act as a bump key, OR am I stuck with having the intensity state recorded as a clip, and assigning that to an un-split playback fader and use the "traditional" flash button at the bottom of the playback strip?

Hope that makes sense!

Just giving this a go off-line now. I've made a group, assigned it to a split playback. In the console window I have gone to "Group Actions" on the left of the screen and dragged "Flash (+)" on to the button. When I click the button the DMX value does not bump to 255 in the output window, it stays at 0. Am I doing the wrong thing?

Edit - Yes I am. Changing it to Flash HTP works. Thanks scjb.

Archived