40m truss circle hire

chesh

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can hire a 40m outside diameter truss circle, I will need it for an event in the US at the beginning of next year, my local supplier has let me down and it looks like I'll have to take it over.

Ta

Chesh

Does anyone know where I can hire a 40m outside diameter truss circle

Did you really mean 40m? Four Zero?

Wow, that's some size. I think I'd be a wee bit surprised if you can hire a circle that size anywhere.

Does it have to be a circle? Might a polygon suffice? A polygon with curved 'corners' perhaps, consisting of a smaller circle 'expanded' with compatible sections of straight truss?

Oh, hang on a minute though. Here's something that might interest you. Smiffy might be able to put you in touch with a 35m cicle in the UAE.

I'd expect 40m of truss would take up a pretty reasonable amount of truck space.

He said 40m diameter - actually more like about 125m odd of truss.

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can hire a 40m outside diameter truss circle, I will need it for an event in the US at the beginning of next year, my local supplier has let me down and it looks like I'll have to take it over.

Ta

Chesh

How long is the hire for?

Brett

Archived