Radio mic spares

bruce

I have several rather old Micron radio mics - consisting of TX101/102 body packs and MR1 receivers. Probably mid-80s vintage.

All work OK, but I need some spare parts. In particular I need to replace one of the antennae on the transmitters and one on the receivers.

The TX antennae is a simple wire - I know that the length is critical - connected to a Lemo-type coax connector. Does anyone know the part number or range for this connector - I've looked at RS etc, and it's not easy to identify which connector it is.

Also, the receiver has a helicoil-type antenna, with a 50 ohm BNC end. Any suggestions for suppliers?

Bruce.

Is the Lemo 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 pin?

I think, although I might be wrong!, that they are 8 pin on those?

I believe the connectors on those are type "Lemo Fc2308"

If not substitute the "08" prt of the code for the number of pins required!

(ie:fc2306 - 6 pin)

As for the aerial....sorry no ideas

Poppadom

Rereads question and DOH!

the lemo which connects to the microphone is indeed 8-pin. But that's not the one I'm after - sorry if I didn't make that clear. It's the AERIAL connection on the TX unit, which is on a miniature lemo-style single pole connection. The engraving is scuffed, but it looks like it might be a lemo-00.

Will check with RS,CPC etc again but I won't have a catalogue to hand until Tuesday, and the websites aren't ideal for id-ing these components.

Bruce.

No worries...

Anyway - after digging around some websites, I'm fairly sure it's a Lemo 00 plug, available from Farnell/CPC for about a fiver, or twice as much from RS :-)

So now all I need is info on the helicoil antenna on the receiver. Does anyone have any suggestions for stockists? I'll maybe give micron/audioengineering a call tomorrow.

Bruce.

Bruce.

Archived