Chamsys spares?

norty303

I know, but I'd rather get one from them with the correct plug on it, rather than a couple of the generic ones with the ends you keep losing all the time! (well I do anyway...)

Unless of course they're an arm and a leg, in which case I'll put up with it.

Anyone here able to supply 2 spare PSU's for a PC Wing? Chamsys don't appear to check their sales@ address too often, and I don't have the time during the daytime hours to call up.

Cheers

I've just had an ask around here and a reply was sent yesterday to you so it's possible it's got lost somewhere. We've just resent the mail to you now, so you should hopefully receive that shortly.

.... but you have time to post on here, and then check back to read replies - and it's only luck Wol checks in regularly.

Seriously though, seeking help on an internet forum should surely be step two, with step one being a phone call?

Priorities seem a little odd here?

.... but you have time to post on here, and then check back to read replies - and it's only luck Wol checks in regularly.

Seriously though, seeking help on an internet forum should surely be step two, with step one being a phone call?

Priorities seem a little odd here?

With all due respect Paul, some of us work 'normal' jobs during daylight hours, and as I said, don't necessarily have time or are able to phone during those hours, hence my post at 9:22pm last night. I'd gladly ring at that time but I suspect no-one would answer.... My priorities are earning a crust to live on, whilst also trying to obtain a replacement PSU in time for the next gig. Yours may be different, but don't judge me on yours.

As I happen to know that Wol and others such as Matt tend to respond pretty quickly to Chamsys related threads here, this is an alternative way of contacting them... as the above demonstrates.

I've now had my response, so job done. Incidentally, I never implied Chamsys don't check their sales email address, I just said not often. It turns out I went into spam based on the response I got by email today.

Thanks for the response Wol

Archived