Jump to content

Help to ID a piece of rigging hardware


Recommended Posts

Afternoon folks,

Does anyone happen to know the name and manufacturer(s) of the below piece of rigging hardware? Already tried usual suspects (Doughty etc).


Any webpage links would be appreciated.










Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always knew this fitting as Aeroquip, I haven't used it for over 10 years now. I am probably mistaken on the makers name, as a Google search doesn't find it under that name. It is however cargo track or aircraft track as themadhippy says. Adam Hall do a compatible fitting, or the exact same fitting you originally asked about is shown on www.mudstuff.co.uk. http://www.mudstuff.co.uk/Cargo_Tracking_Mac'sTieDowns.shtml



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's another link for you: clicky

The photo there seems identical to yours, funnily enough.


Another link for something very similar: Rope Assemblies


Posts crossed. Edit to add:

I always knew this fitting as Aeroquip..

Me too, though I'm no longer sure this was/is correct. At best I think Aeroquip was just one of several very similar brands/products.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.