Sub ARC?

rlower

Currently have a system in a small venue (1000 capacity). Aprox. 20m wide, 15m from front of stage to back wall.

6x Twin 18" subs in total. (3 a side). Under the stage

Having issues with comb filtering.

I'm going to try setting up a sub arc this week.

I've two free modules on our Lake system, so the processing is there.

Is this a bad idea with only 6 subs?

Lay them on their sides, or upright?

What do we think?

Oh, the subs are these...

http://www.clairsystems.com/products/CS218.pdf

josh with a lake the modules ( 4 per lake ) can do whatever you like within reason ,the limit is only the number of ins and outs you have,but 4 anolouge ins and 12 outs along with AES (16 I thinks) and dante make them a very flexible bit of kit.why they ever stopped making then I'll never know,maybe they were just to good,or dolby got upset they couldn't charge a licence fee every time you used one

they couldn't charge a licence fee every time you used one

josh with a lake the modules ( 4 per lake ) can do whatever you like within reason ,the limit is only the number of ins and outs you have,but 4 anolouge ins and 12 outs along with AES (16 I thinks) and dante make them a very flexible bit of kit.why they ever stopped making then I'll never know,maybe they were just to good,or dolby got upset they couldn't charge a licence fee every time you used one

Cheers for clearing that up TMH. I was under the impression that a "module" was a single output or input.

Josh

Cheers for clearing that up TMH. I was under the impression that a "module" was a single output or input.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived