hybrid cable

starsky

I bumped into a guy at plasa focus last year who worked for a company that made hybrid cables but cant for the life of me remember the company. They made proper extrusions and didnt just put it in a sheath; can anybody help me out?

looking to get power (10A) plus 1 x balanced audio plus 1 x cat 5 in the same cable

I bumped into a guy at plasa focus last year who worked for a company that made hybrid cables but cant for the life of me remember the company.

If he was exhibiting at Plasa Focus, they might be at the main Plasa Show.

Exhibitor list is available here, maybe have a glance down it to see if any of the names ring a bell?

I bumped into a guy at plasa focus last year who worked for a company that made hybrid cables but cant for the life of me remember the company.

If he was exhibiting at Plasa Focus, they might be at the main Plasa Show.

Exhibitor list is available here, maybe have a glance down it to see if any of the names ring a bell?

sorry forgot to say he wasnt exhibiting. that was the first thing I thought of

Both Klotz and Van Damme sell hybrid cables, and Adam Hall also have some ready made ones, but I don't think they have quite the combination you're after.

Sommer Cable have something which is extremely close (being Cat6 rather than Cat5). The "DMX" line could easily do service as an audio line. Depends whether you wanted the Cat.5 line for Ethernet, or for an existing video-over-structured-cabling system?

Edit: if you have trouble with the Sommer Cable link, search their website for "CAT.6, DMX & Power Hybrid Cable"

Archived