chamsys maqic with eeetop problem

avdavesound

Hi Blue room,

I got a usb problem with a pc wing with eeetop 1611put touchscreen. the wing disconnects the odd time, im running win7 32bit. I have the usb's power management off,

I've been reading on another forum and it seems to be the usb chipset. does anybody know anymore about it or a work around?

thanks

Hi Blue room,

I got a usb problem with a pc wing with eeetop 1611put touchscreen. the wing disconnects the odd time, im running win7 32bit. I have the usb's power management off,

I've been reading on another forum and it seems to be the usb chipset. does anybody know anymore about it or a work around?

thanks

Are you still running the original install of windows from the factory?

no help realy,but my origanal eee top has worked flawlessly with a chamsys maxi wing,its had no software upgrades since I bought it apart from chamsys and stays a long way from t'internet.Runs either xp or ubuntu depending what mood im in.Only last weekend it was left running continuesly for 3 day outside (ok it was under the stage) without a hicup

Archived