Peavey after market compression driver replacement

S&L

I have a couple (2 of 3) Peavey Messenger pro 15 cabs, in one case the the horn diaphragm has all but failed and in the other it seems not too bright if you will parden the pun. a peavey replacement isn't available (via stagebeat) until the end of the month and I have just picked up a couple of gigs at the end of the month that these speakers would suit. Hence I could do with replacement compression drivers - does anyone KNOW of a 3rd party driver that fits and is compatable?

Have you spoken directly to Peavey at Corby? If it's a user replaceable part they do advice and mail order over the phone.

Have talked to Peavey today and they verify what 2 other suppliers have already told me - there are none in the country and they are not expected until the end of July - bearing in mind that Peavey last month said that they were expected end of June and changed date to end july when end of june came around I have no real confidence that they will turn up at the end of July! soo - 3rd party replacements anyone?

Archived