t.amp TSA2200 Service Manual

Lion Tamer

It's often the case that the German part of the website is the only bit with the documentation - so try setting the country prefs to German and then go to the product page. That will take you here for the TSA2200 - although there's no service manual listed, only the product handbook. I suspect that a phone call might be best - I've always found them really good over the phone.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought that I would close this one off - I got no luck with getting a service manual out of Thomann so did a bit of digging, it looks to me like the amplifier is heavily based on the QSC PLX series of amps (there are some difference in the schematic but nothing major as far as I can tell although all the component numbering is completely different).

Hope that helps someone in the future.

Jem

I googled "tsa 2200.pdf", and it took me straight to a 12 page manual for the product, in English. Adding the file extension ".pdf" to the product name you're looking for seems to work quite well as a search "trick". Not sure where I learnt that, possibly here on the blue room many years ago lost in the mists of time ....

here's the link:TSA 2200 owners manual

e2a I guess this contains all the info they think a "user" needs, possibly subject to the warning "no user - serviceable parts inside ...." so may not have the detail you're after, of course.

Archived