Printing paperwork from Pearl Titan

mark_s

Evening all,

I need to print out the contents of my playbacks, palettes and whatnot from a Pearl Expert, as I need to re-plot the same show on a different desk, and won't have access to a Pearl Expert at the same time as the new desk. I just assumed that this was possible, but when I looked in the manual, there seems to be no reference to printing such data. I've asked around, and a few people have said that they are certain it's possible, but they can't remember how.

Does anyone have any ideas? :unsure:

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I need some way to grab my cues/palettes/etc - the patch is about the only thing that I don't need! I'm guessing that there's no way to do this in Titan as of yet then, and the only real option I have is to sit down with the desk at some point?

I see. I couldn't remember what the report generated.

Viewing cues in Titan sounds like the only option. Best solution will be to use Titan Simulator which should be available very soon but I can't say exactly when.

If it's urgent I see two options. Either speak to Avo and see if a Beta version is an option or, if there aren't too many I could grab you some screenshots of the views but I suspect this will take too long.

Archived