Lightfactory

PaulDF

Hi, hopefully a quick question. I have Version 2.4 256ch of LightFactory installed on my PC and an wanting to reset all the channels just for generic dimmers. When I clear the dimmer patching and then reset them channel 2 in the channel display is unresponsive and the writing is in red as opposed to the rest of the channels which are in black. All the other channels work as normal.

Not sure if it is to do with me upgrading the software a couple of weeks back as I haven't used it since.

Any help appreciated,

Paul

Have you created a new show, or are you just using the old show and clearing all the data?

You might find it quicker to post to the LF users group (the Yahoo one) or to email Martin directly, he's pretty good at support.

David

I do support David's suggestion. You find the support link on LF's homepage under 'Forum' and 'Support Home'. It is a quite active forum.

Newest version is now 2.6, so I might miss on 2.4... But have you any channels set to "Parked"? If so, release them in "Channel Display" "Park"-tab.

Regards Kåre Olai

Thanks both, especially Kåre Olai! Yes for some reason channel 2 was set to park, now unparked and working properly again.

I might wait until after the next show before I upgrade now - I don't want to tempt fate!

Cheers

Paul

Archived