Custom PC Keyboard

LX-Dave

I finally got my POS keyboard and I'm pulling my hair out trying to get things to work nice. I read on another forum that people had success mapping extended ASCII characters to their keyboards and creating macros using them in MagicQ, looks like that doesn't work any more though... Might just have to set things up to switch between programming and playback modes which sounds super annoying

I want to know how

got their custom keypad working though...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm ... ceecrb1; now where have I come across that handle before?

That video has been featured on the BR previously, yes, by our very own ceecrb1.

Today I learned that WiFi is pronounced "wee-fee" :)

• 1 month later...
Hmmm ... ceecrb1; now where have I come across that handle before?

That video has been featured on the BR previously, yes, by our very own ceecrb1.

Today I learned that WiFi is pronounced "wee-fee" :)

Guilty!

Yeah the other one that gets me going is "whatsapp" is both pronounced and written (which really grinds my gears, you can see its name written so why write it as someone else??) "wasap"

Not seen that console in about a year or so.. No idea how it is doing, I heard that it is at last (after over a year without) in a flightcase.

Archived