Titan Offline editor

twjlighting

You should have all the information you need provided from Avolites, presumably after signing a NDA. I'm confused why you're asking on a forum when you could just contact them.

I would be very surprised if any desks are pre-loaded with development software. The console software has always included the Virtual Panel if that's what you mean but crucially this requires a dongle. The Simulator does not.

I have been looking for the beta release of the software too, so would also be glad of any information. Am I right in thinking that almost all new avo desks are being loaded with this software in some form or other?

If by "this software" you mean Titan rather than the "classic" software, then yes. If you mean beta software then no.

If Avo accept you as a beta tester they will give you details of how to access software. It's not automatic after registering.

If by "this software" you mean Titan rather than the "classic" software, then yes. If you mean beta software then no.

With respect, I would have thought it obvious that Avo weren't loading offline editing software onto desks.

If Avo accept you as a beta tester they will give you details of how to access software. It's not automatic after registering.

I can't find anywhere on the website to register. Is it staring me in the face and I just can't see it, or is it tucked away? Does someone have a link to where I sign up?

With respect, I would have thought it obvious that Avo weren't loading offline editing software onto desks.

I have to say this is a rather confusing response to Tim's question which was, not unlike my own, simply trying to understand what you meant in your first post. You seemed to imply new consoles were shipping with pre-release software. Finer details aside, the console software and the simulator are one and the same thing. So in that respect you could argue that offline editing software is loaded onto the desk. The important difference as I have already mentioned is removing the need for the dongle.

I can't find anywhere on the website to register. Is it staring me in the face and I just can't see it, or is it tucked away? Does someone have a link to where I sign up?

I seem to remember there did used to be one but it doesn't appear to exist any more. If you think you are a candidate for testing then contact direct. But be aware that to be useful to Avo you must be able to provide good feedback. Don't underestimate how difficult and time consuming this can be. And there's the obvious risk you take by using development software to consider. Make no mistake - this is a serious undertaking, not just a casual way to play with the software early.

Archived