Cantata/Quartet Lock-off handles

Trunker

I'm looking for Cantata/Quartet Lock-off handles for a few lanterns. I believe they are the same size thread. I know it may be too late to get hold of these now, but if anyone can help it would be most appreciated - looking for about 3/4

I'm looking for Cantata/Quartet Lock-off handles for a few lanterns. I believe they are the same size thread. I know it may be too late to get hold of these now, but if anyone can help it would be most appreciated - looking for about 3/4

Try RS # 267-0847. This is for the M10 threaded version, which I think is right, but there are M8 and M6 versions as well. They only come in a pack of five (£2.52 per handle).

hope this helps,

Richard

Thanks for the two replies. The ones from RS are exactly what I'm looking for, I'll pick some up Wednesday. Maybe a good idea to set up a spares listing on The Blue-room listing components exactly like this and where to get them.

Archived